A small collection of design works in progress to
encourage dialogue and the exchange of ideas.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Front Matter
I'm trying to resolve the front matter and the pacing of the start of the book and hoping to get some feedback (in part so I can then design the table of contents). I reduced a combined a few pages so it's not so slow and the preface is still going to get much longer to explain where the project is going. The interests map is still going to have the vellum layer which is going to mute those colors and I think my only real concern is that I feel like I need sometime between the Community Clusters pager and The City. All in my head or do I need something transitional there? I think the TOC will be a good transition between the interests map and the Community Clusters. Anyone have suggestions?
1 comment:
Post a Comment