
Here's the first "poem" I'm happy-ish with. Keep pushing it?
Here's two more, the top one was my first attempt and then because I liked the China one, I went back and redid it with lighter, thinner type but for comparison's sake, I thought I'd put both up. I like the colors but think maybe it's too jumbled and distracting. Thoughts?


Another, this time with colored text...once again kind of liking the soft colors... but feel like the text needs more...greater shift in scale? different typeface?

1 comment:
I feel like these are going in a good direction. I don't know what I would suggest, though. Maybe a different typeface that adds a good counterpoint? Maybe just play around with things more until it feels right. When thinking of scale changes/dynamics, I usually try to figure out where the emphasis and flow should go. Like, what are the important words you want to bring out? How would someone read this and how could the type influence the reading?
Post a Comment