So, trying to respond to L's thoughts and have moved the photo onto the next page, using this page more as a text page....but now kind of thinking that it lacks the energy of the last one. Maybe I'll try and rework the earlier spread with the new headline, treat it more like a feature opener and just include tiny bit of text... But thought I'd put this up anyway for any comments.
Monday, July 13, 2009
revision
So, trying to respond to L's thoughts and have moved the photo onto the next page, using this page more as a text page....but now kind of thinking that it lacks the energy of the last one. Maybe I'll try and rework the earlier spread with the new headline, treat it more like a feature opener and just include tiny bit of text... But thought I'd put this up anyway for any comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment