I see this project taking on a very flat, clean look to it and imagined the symbol as having a flat, almost silkscreen cleanness to it. So yeah, I see it looking like a button now. Earlier versions without the gradient and "shine" any better? I might play around with the colors a bit because I am happy with the idea of the intersection, (color) influence and X marking the individual.
2 comments:
been thinking about this all day.
my first impression was that it is a button.
thot you were doing a freelance gig or some such.
then i see that the concept of the symbol is quite right on.
but, the symbol itself is still difficult to take seriously.
it has a lot of humor, maybe bordering on cute.
so, wondering if that's the direction you want to go?
maybe it's just me seeing it this way.
let's hear what others have to say about it.
been thinking all day how to see it differently.
thot if i didn't comment immediately and went back to it much later in the day, i'd see something different.
but, i see the same thing.
love.
g.
I see this project taking on a very flat, clean look to it and imagined the symbol as having a flat, almost silkscreen cleanness to it. So yeah, I see it looking like a button now. Earlier versions without the gradient and "shine" any better? I might play around with the colors a bit because I am happy with the idea of the intersection, (color) influence and X marking the individual.
Post a Comment