Sunday, June 7, 2009

Type thoughts





This certainly isn't done, but I thought I'd throw it up on the blog if anyone has any feedback. I thought I might try a clean look for the thesis project since I'm gravitating towards mapping, grids and statistical information. I think DIN is working at my body copy and Dispatch seems to complement is fairly well, or possibly Industria. I foresee having lots of small numbers so I thought United might work well for some of the smaller pieces. I've also been looking at old ways of visually representing information and kind of like the use of neat italic typefaces so I'm playing around a bit with Bickham script... Since I don't quite know what form this book is going to take, I'm not quite sure what all I'll need so if anyone has any thoughts, I'm all ears.

More thoughts....

No comments: