After a bit more than a year of work, here it is, my final thesis project in book form. I took these photos really quickly just in an attempt to get them up and I'll be doing a proper photo shoot soon but I figured I'd put these up anyway, just to give an idea. This book was all hand bound, everything printed and then accordion folded with the gatefold and vellum inserts sewn in (in fact, due to the accordion nature of the book, every page was stitched together). The cover is cotton book cloth over a fairly heavy book board. If anyone is interested, I'll post some pictures of the details that's holding this whole together and talk about the process.
And of course, if there's anyone that hasn't seen the final designed pages, the whole book was posted up on issuu and it can be gone through at your leisure here: http://issuu.com/luodawei/docs/final_book
I'm having more copies of the book professionally printed for anyone that wants one and I'll post details here in a week or so. Hope you all like it.
d.
1 comment:
This looks great! CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment