Packaging design for Mao beer.
I'm sure some people will recognize this concept and see that it came out of Skip's class. The illustration work is my own and references the woodblock propaganda posters of the Cultural Revolution and Mao's long march. The top of the pack has been die-cut to resemble Tian'anmen Gate, and holds eight beers since eight is an auspicious number in China.



The Dangerous Book for Boys Poster.
This poster was the first of a series of promotions I did for the bestselling book and established the look for the marketing campaign. My photography and illustration.

Vagina Monologues Silkscreen poster.
A three-color print I did for an NYU production of the play.

Shansi annual report covers.
Oberlin Shansi is a non-profit committed to cross cultural exchange with Asia. I've designed their last four annual reports and here are two of the covers.


RAW magazine.
The cover and spreads from RAW, an edgy politically focused magazine concept. The mag was held closed by the yellow belly band until after the point of purchase when the second expression of the cover was revealed.



No comments:
Post a Comment